The Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association will launch the 2022 International Nurses Day on 12th May, 2022 at its National Secretatriat of the Association and as a live event on Facebook.
As a side attraction, the GRNMA Mobile App will be launched. The App is expected to help the Association in its operations to make life easier for its members.
Some of the features of the App will be:
1. Keep membership information up-to-date
2. Receipt of Occupational Tips, Inspirational Messages, Upcoming Events and other Notifications
3. Subscription of the GRNMA Emergency Loans and Management of personal loans without stress
4. Submission of benefits requests (Health Fund, Retirement, Flood and Fire) with a click of à button
5. Guest House reservations
6. Easy access to useful links of the Association and other stakeholders
The Special Guest of Honour is HIS Royal Majesty King Tackie Teiko Tsuru II, Ga Mantse.
The Guest of Honour will be Dr. Anthony Nsiah Asare, the Presidential Advisor on Health, Jubilee House.
Prof. Veronica Dzomeku, immediate past HOD of Nursing and Midwifery Department, KNUST, will deliver the keynote address.
Another important personalities in the nursing and midwifery fraternity will grace the occasion.
All nurses, midwives and the general public are invited to join online https://www.facebook.com/GRNMAOfficial/ at 10:00 AM GMT to watch the event live.
Happy International Nurses Day to all Nurses and Midwives in Ghana and across the globe.
Ayekoo for your hard work. !!!