SHORT PROFILE OF MRS. IRENE ALLOTEY JACOBS
1.Mrs. Allotey Jacobs trained as a GENERAL NURSE, a MIDWIFE, CRITICAL CARE NURSE and a RENAL NURSE.
2.Currently holds a Msc in Advanced Nursing Practice
3.She is presently the DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF NURSING SERVICE at the Cape Coast Teaching Hospital and the following wards are under her care; Dialysis Unit, Executive Wards, Intensive Care Unit, Male and Female Medical Wards
4. She is also the first vice chairperson of the GHANA REGISTERED NURSES and MIDWIVES ASSOCIATION(Central Regional Branch).
5. The secretary to the Cape Coast Teaching hospital welfare association
6.A national facilitor for INFECTION PREVENTION and CONTROL PRACTICES
7. She is also a national facilitator for INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT OF CHILDHOOD AND NEONATAL ILLNESS
8. She is a regional facilitator for CUSTOMER CARE
1.She’svery intelligent in all fields of endeavour
2. A result oriented person
3. She has the skills to impart knowledge, a very excellent teacher that is immeasurable
4. A born leader par excellence
5. She’s a disciplinarian (does not spare the rod on both young and old) but very affable
6. She’s a mentor ( has mentored people in all walks of life)
8. Ready to accept any responsibility that promotes progress
9. An innovator
11.Very active/always on the go and a deep thinker
12.She has the qualities of an excellent organiser
13. She’s also kind and a philanthropist
To say the least, this great woman is one of the most awesome personality ever encountered.