SHORT PROFILE OF DANIEL ATTAH-TUFFOUR
I am Daniel Attah-Tuffour, the 2nd Vice President of Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA)
I have been Assistant PRO, PRO, 1st Vice Chairman and Chairman of GRNMA in Ashanti region from the year 2004 to 2019
I am State Registered Nurse(SRN), Registered Mental Nurse(RMN), and also pursue a degree in nursing with psychology as well as a second degree in Public Health with Health Service Planning and Management option.
I have a health tutor since 2004 (Chief Health Tutor)and Principal of SDA Nursing and Midwifery Training College at Kwadaso in Kumasi to date.
1. Master in Public Health (Health Service Planning and Management option) KNUST
2. BA Nursing with Psychology at UG
3. Postgraduate diploma in education UCC
4. Diploma in Health System Management. Galilee College. Israel
5. Certificate in Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN). NTC, Ankaful
6. State Registered Nurse (SRN)
Job rankings and experience
Chief Health Tutor.
Nursing and Midwifery education and Specialization: mental health.
Foundation Fellow- Ghana College for Nurses and Midwives
Place of work.
SDA Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Kwadaso. Kumasi
Position at workplace:
Principal SDA NMTC, Kwadaso-Kumasi
GRNMA membership and positions held.
1. Second Vice President
Chairman: Building Committee
2. Two-term Regional Chairman. Ashanti
3. One term First Vice Regional Chairman. Ashanti
4. PRO. Ashanti
5. Assistant PRO. Ashanti
6. GNMTA Secretary. NTC, Kumasi